International Certificate in INNOVATION COACH
What is it?
International certification that accredits you as a Coach in innovation and allows you to implement innovation culture programs in organizations with the Innovers – Matrix Thinking methodology, endorsed by the Australian Productivity Council
Who Can Be an Innovers – Matrix Thinking Coach?
The Coach Innovers – Matrix Thinking program is reserved for business consultants, independent professionals, postgraduate students or entrepreneurs, from any area or profession that seeks to expand their talents and skills in innovation themes by making this knowledge profitable.
What does it consist of?
It is a program that empowers you to guide organizations in achieving an innovative culture
Elements of the program.
- Training in
- Training in Matrix Thinking and Agile Innovation Methodologies.
- Books, manuals
andguides. INNOVERSsupport in your Innovation Coach career
About the program
Our program has face-to-face and virtual activities with certified experts in the
Innovers – Matrix Thinking model, a total of 30 hours in person, 6 hours of personalized online monitoring and 24 hours of individual innovation work with technological tools ( Innovers platform). You will have an event of closure in which you will receive your certificate as International Coach in Innovation. Innnovers – Matrix Thinking
30 hours Personal
6 hours Online Tracking
24 hours App INNOVERS
Graduation with certificate
What are the benefits?
- Acquire skills to guide managers and innovation teams to apply agile methodologies integrated with the MATRIX THINKING methodology and accelerate corporate innovation processes
- Build personal branding in relation to Innovation topics.
- Offer and commercially exploit
INNOVERS– MATRIX THINKING programs under licensing.
- Use the innovation tools and software platform of
INNOVERSto provide consulting services
- Use the
INNOVERSlogo on your website and marketing promotions.
- Get discounts on courses, programs
andevents made by INNOVERSand different partner organizations